Last updated: 1 May 2021
1.1 The website www.thepositivemotherhoodproject.com(the Site) is operated by The Positive Motherhood Project Ltd (“we”, “us”, “our”), a business trading in England and Wales (registered business number 13163486). Our address is Britannia House, Caerphilly Business Park, Van Rd, Caerphilly CF83 3GG.
1.2The Positive Motherhood Project Ltd are committed to protecting the privacy of the people who visit our website, as well as complying with our data protection obligations under the Data Protection Act 2018 (the DPA 2018), the UK General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the UK GDPR).
1.3We review this policy at least annually, or as required due to best practice, changes in legislation or lessons learned.
1.4We will make reasonable efforts to bring any material changes to your attention.
2.1If you have any concerns or would like further information about this policy in general, you can contact email@example.com
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer (if you consent to us using cookies). Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
- Strictly necessary cookies are essential to enable you to move around the Site and use its features, and to keep the site secure. Without these cookies, services you have asked for (such as remembering your login details or the items you placed in your basket) cannot be provided.
- Analytic cookies collect information about how you use the Site, for instance which pages you go to most often, what searches you perform and if you get error messages from web pages. Information these cookies collect can be used to improve how the Site works. We only use analytical cookies which enable us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Customisational cookies allow the Site to remember choices you make (such as your user name) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other Sites.
- Social media cookies allow you to share your activity on the Site on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control.
4.1We use the following categories of cookies and similar technologies on this Site:
• Strictly necessary cookies
• Analytics cookies
• Customization cookies
• Social media cookies
4.2 When you visit the Site we will request your consent to the setting of all cookies other than strictly necessary cookies.
4.3 You can delete and/or disable cookies in future if you wish. To disable some or all types of cookies, you will have to either change the settings on your browser or use the cookie manager tool on the Site.
For more information, see https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/ on how to change your browser settings. If you change your mind, you can enable cookies again at any time. Disabling cookies on your browser may stop the Site from working properly.
4.4 To find out more about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
4.5 Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after [INSERT EXPIRY PERIOD].